UScellular recently announced that it has enhanced its enterprise IoT self-management portal, allowing its customers and authorized resellers to successfully manage large-scale IoT (Internet of Things) deployments and optimize their investments.
The new ConnectHQ is powered by Nokia WING, and is a world-class platform that combines UScellular’s innovative IoT solutions and fast, high-quality network with Nokia’s global IoT ecosystem to bring new device management capabilities to customers.
ConnectHQ enables business and government customers to regulate connectivity for their devices in a centralized, easy-to-use dashboard, providing them the ability to:
- Easily manage day-to-day IoT activations & suspensions
- Monitor data usage on every device in real-time
- Set-up usage alerts and create customized reports that can be easily shared
- Track usage trends over time and adjust as needed to control costs
- Increase operational efficiency by creating automated triggers when certain conditions are met
- Secure remote devices against fraudulent misuse.